About Woodlawn Health: Woodlawn Health is located in Fulton and Marshall County, Indiana. We are a rural health system earning the right to care for our community! Our flagship hospital and three rural clinics are located in Rochester, Indiana. We also have clinics in Akron and Argos, Indiana.
Our Mission is to provide excellent healthcare services by highly skilled staff in a compassionate and caring manner. We know that our employees are essential to the care we provide! When you join the Woodlawn Family, you have opportunities to bring your family to events such as breakfast with the Easter Bunny, Woodlawn Picnic, and other things throughout the year.
Our core values are as follows: Courtesy, Respect, Caring, Professionalism, Confidentiality, Integrity, and Accountability.
- Sweeps and mops floors in patient rooms, offices, and work areas, restrooms and public areas.
- Vacuums and spot cleans carpet.
- Polishes metal or other bright surfaces.
- Cleans glass and mirrors.
- Cleans vertical and horizontal surfaces that collect dust.
- Collects and transports waste, cleans and relines trash containers with plastic liners.
- Cleans sinks and plumbing fixtures and replaces disposables such as paper towels, toilet tissue, sanitizer and soap.
- Dust clean and polish furniture.
- Completes all cleaning of patient rooms.
- Changes cubicle curtains.
- Cleans baseboards when necessary.
- Cleans tops of windows, door frames and other high places, using a ladder when necessary.
- Uses detergents, disinfectants and other cleaning solutions according to manufacture recommendations.
- Keeps equipment and work areas clean.
- Attends in-service meetings regularly.
- Familiar with hazardous waste plan, infection control policies and all departmental procedures.
- Cleans – hospital beds and other equipment when necessary.
- Treats each patient, visitor and employee with compassion and courtesy.
High School Diploma or GED preferred. Good communication and customer service skills. Communicate with patients, guests, and other medical providers in a professional manner. Ability to read and understand documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to plan, organize and prioritize work in a multi-task environment where interruptions may be frequent.
Apply online or email resume to: Msaless@woodlawnhospital.com
To apply for this job please visit woodlawnhospital.org.