About Woodlawn Health: Woodlawn Health is located in Fulton and Marshall County, Indiana. We are a rural health system earning the right to care for our community! Our flagship hospital and three rural clinics are located in Rochester, Indiana. We also have clinics in Akron and Argos, Indiana.
Our Mission is to provide excellent healthcare services by highly skilled staff in a compassionate and caring manner. We know that our employees are essential to the care we provide! When you join the Woodlawn Family, you have opportunities to bring your family to events such as breakfast with the Easter Bunny, Woodlawn Picnic, and other things throughout the year.
Our core values are as follows: Courtesy, Respect, Caring, Professionalism, Confidentiality, Integrity, and Accountability
Hours: As needed, may include nights and weekends
- Perform preventive and routine maintenance on heating, ventilating, and air conditioning.
- Perform electrical safety testing on equipment according to procedure.
- Perform preventive and routine maintenance on plumbing systems.
- Clean, strip, re-coat, and buff floors.
- Carpet Cleaning
- Collect, transport, and dispose of waste and re-cycling as to procedure.
- Assist in maintenance of hospital grounds.
- Assist in snow and ice removal as needed.
- Participate in Performance Improvement projects.
- Perform routine security functions.
- Be knowledgeable of infection control procedures.
- Be knowledgeable of the hospital’s Emergency Management Plans.
- Be knowledgeable of personal protective equipment and it’s uses.
- Be able to read and comprehend Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) and Safety Data Sheets (SDS).
- Perform functions as requested to maintain interior and exterior appearance of the hospital’s buildings, grounds, and clinics.
- Paint and perform carpentry work as needed.
- Assist Service Technicians with preventive and routing maintenance as requested.
- Assist Service Technicians with equipment installations and repairs as requested.
- Be able to comprehend, state, and local codes involving fire safety, electrical safety, and environmental safety.
- Be able to respond to emergency calls as required.
- Attend hospital and department meetings and in-services as requested.
- Perform any other duties as requested by the Maintenance Director and/or Maintenance Supervisor.
- Performs any and all other duties as assigned.
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- High school diploma/GED or relevant experience preferred but not required.
- Good communication skills and pleasant phone technique as required handling various telephone and in-person communication with patients, guests, and other medical providers in a professional manner.
- Possess and demonstrate good customer service skills.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret governmental regulations and documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize work in a multi-task environment where interruptions may be frequent.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality as defined by hospital policy.
- Ability to write legibly.
- Ability to adapt to variations in scheduling (including but not limited to overtime, work schedule changes or low census).
Apply online or send resume to: email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit woodlawnhospital.org.