Shafer Medical Center / Family Practice
Position Description: Prepares patients for the physician and documents according to the physician’s established instructions, carry out physician orders, assist physician with treatments and procedures as directed. Medical Assistant is required to do both clinical and front office duties on a regular basis.
High School Diploma or GED preferred
Any of the following:
- Certified or Registered Medical Assistant
- Certified Phlebotomists
- Medical Assistants with current ABR-OE
- CPTA (Certified Physical Therapy Assistant)
- COTA (Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant)
- CCMA (Certified Clinical Medical Assistant)
- RMA (Registered Medical Assistant)
- CMA (Certified Medical Assistant)
Ref Code: #6323
Apply online or send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit woodlawnhospital.org.