Website Physical Therapist
About Woodlawn Health: Woodlawn Health is located in Fulton and Marshall County Indiana. We are a rural health system that is earning the right to care for our community! Our Mission is to provide excellent healthcare services by highly skilled staff in a compassionate and caring manor. We know that our employees are essential to the care we provide! When you join the Woodlawn Family, you have opportunities to bring your family to events such as breakfast with the Easter Bunny, Woodlawn Picnic and other things throughout the year.
Our core values are as follows: Courtesy, Respect, Caring, Professionalism, Confidentiality, Integrity, and Accountability.
Sign on bonus eligible!
- Evaluation of patients in outpatient, inpatient, and swing bed, settings
- Maintain required paperwork for each patient
- Communicate with physicians regarding patients’ goals, treatment, and progress
- Develop and update a plan of care
- Treatment of patients
- Must be consistent with the Physical Therapy code of standards and code of ethics
- Maintain proper documentation on each patient
- Communicate with physician, family, and caregivers regarding patients’ treatment and progress
- Educate patient and caregivers regarding condition and self-treatment
- Finalize discharge paperwork
- Supervise of Support Staff
- Utilize and instruct support staff for patient care and clerical duties
- Supervise Students
- Utilize and instruct physical therapy students during their clinical rotations
- Communicate with PTAs
- Attend staff meetings
- Attend professional conferences as interested/requested
- Maintain professional status
- Maintain Indiana State Licensure
- Maintain communication with support staff regarding billing, referrals, and scheduling
- Departmental Development
- Develop/maintain programming relating to physical therapy
- Provide marketing materials/communications with referral sources
- Any additional duties as requested by director pertaining to provision of care or departmental function.
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Valid Indiana state license
- CPR certification
- Current driver’s license
Shift: Day Monday through Thursday (10 hour days)
Apply online or email resume to: email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit woodlawnhospital.org.