About Woodlawn Health: Woodlawn Health is located in Fulton and Marshall County, Indiana. We are a rural health system earning the right to care for our community! Our flagship hospital and three rural clinics are located in Rochester, Indiana. We also have clinics in Akron and Argos, Indiana.
Our Mission is to provide excellent healthcare services by highly skilled staff in a compassionate and caring manner. We know that our employees are essential to the care we provide! When you join the Woodlawn Family, you have opportunities to bring your family to events such as breakfast with the Easter Bunny, Woodlawn Picnic, and other things throughout the year.
Our core values are as follows: Courtesy, Respect, Caring, Professionalism, Confidentiality, Integrity, and Accountability.
- Responsible for electro physiologic monitoring and diagnostic testing in sleep and EEG modalities in the inpatient, outpatient, and clinic settings.
- Tests include diagnostic sleep studies, split-night sleep studies, MLT studies, evoked potential studies, and video monitoring.
- Education and training typically found and obtained in PSG, EEG, and/or respiratory programs, RPSGT certified.
- Must be PC literate.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Possess and maintain Basic Life Support certification.
Apply online or email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit woodlawnhospital.org.